Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
Providing air services for a large proportion of the country's travellers, Larnaca International Airport (LCA) is conveniently located less than ten minutes outside of the town centre. On the north-western side of Larnaca Airport you will find the B4 highway, which travels into the town and joints the B5, A2 and A5, amongst other fast roads.
Larnaca Airport is especially close to Kiti, Meneou and Perivolia, all of which can be found to the southwest, while the vast Salt Lake dominates the northwestern side, next to Dhromolaxia and the Hala Sultan Tekkest road.
Directions to Larnaca International Airport (LCA) from the north:
Directions to Larnaca International Airport (LCA) from the south:
- The airport is well connected to the town's motorway network
- Take the main A2 motorway until it becomes the B4
- Continue southbound along the B4, exiting at the sign for the airport at the second roundabout
Directions to Larnaca International Airport (LCA) from the east:
- Take the B4 northbound
- Exit at the first roundabout, at the sign for the terminal
- The complex is located on the coast, alongside the Mediterranean Sea, and therefore there are no roads accessing the grounds from the east
The A2 motorway to Larnaca International Airport is the only motorway serving the area and at busy times of the day, congestion is not unknown and may occur.